Random Society.com

Videomo Games

Post anything in general here.

Videomo Games

Postby IceImp » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:16 pm

Im bored and theirs not any new topics lately so ya,

Discuss Video games!

Which ones are your fav. which ones you hate. which ones do you fap to violently like a mad man!

If you guys have any accounts or anyways of adding people to friends on the xbox, ps3 or Wii network post em here!
IceImp

Re: Videomo Games

Postby IceImp » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:22 pm

Myself Ive been addicted to fat princess

Seriously how can you not love a game were your goal is to kill a bunch of people just to carry a fat lady.

Also its pretty badass that they listened to the internet and actually added classes fan's made such as ninja and pirates.
IceImp

Postby frozenfire » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:39 am

Im still in love with heavy rain. That game blew me away :)
frozenfire

Postby Johnson » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:24 am

CoD: Modern Warfare 2 is what I can't stop playing. I tried Heavy Rain but, not owning it, I never really got immersed in it enough to appreciate it fully. Also awesome:

God of War III
Little Big Planet
Killzone 2
Fallout 3
Modern Warfare

On PC, I mostly just play The Sims 3 (I love designing stuff, what can I say?), Spore, Audiosurf (FUCKING AWESOME GAME), and Fallout 3. Also random flash games.
My avatar is a picture of Natalie Portman With A Mustache... Mmmm... Sexy.
Johnson

Postby IceImp » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:56 pm

Fallout 3 is amazing, If they made a newer version of oblivion it would probley be my favoritest game in the world.

I play Little big planet too and Modern warfare, I am cheap on it though because I lye down all the time and wait for people to walk by.
IceImp

Postby Duck-Duck-Sheep » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:54 am

You guys are all small time casuals!

Na just kidding.

@ Iceimp: Yeah that game. never wanted to play it but the idea is great, I admit that. Also Ps3 Network account name is: "phuturist"

and no i am not trying to spell cool, it's from a song that i love. Well the song is not that great but I absolutely love the CD and the whole atmosphere and spirit of it, and the makers call themselves "phuturists" spelled that way so that's why I used it.

If you must know, Band: "Goteki", Album: "OS"

Try to find it on the internet hah. There was only one copy that i was able to buy, and it was a used version with a totally wrecked case from Russia. The band is placed in the UK. And really, you cannot download or buy it anywhere anymore, I got the last copy on the Internet.

ANYWAY.

Frozenfire: I wanted to try that, but then other games came where I knew that I would like them a lot. But I will try it.

Slinker: Modern Warfare 2 UGH. OH GOD. UGH. I bet you play it on the PS3 OH GOD UGH OH GOD.

Well I bought it for the Pc. The singleplayer sucked so hard. The multiplayer sucks so hard but it has unlocks so I played it for a while thinking "well this weapon looks cool, let's check it out!". But I have to admit, the gameplay is perfectly fluent. Not in the singleplayer, there it is a "who has the sniper rilfe?" fest but the whole walking, running, aiming, reloading, jumping is perfectly made. Well on the pc at least, I bet it is way less impressive on consoles, and trust me, I know how to play console FPS, with a friend, I played way over 100 hours of Timesplitters 3.
I also hate the company. 15€ for 5 maps? Seriously? Fuck them. Fuck them real hard. Some company figured out how to make perfect controls for a FPS 5 years ago and now they are just milking it. Ugh.

You seem to be the type that likes all those "bald marines shoot guns" games, I see Killzone 2.

Annnywayy, enough of me being an asshole, God Of War III, oh god this game. It is so...perfect. Seriously, the only flaws are the rather cheap cutscenes and maybe the violence. Cause sometimes it is really a bit much. But other than that there simply is no flaw.

Little Big Planet, dunno.

Killzone 2: Bald marine shoots.

Fallout 3: bald marine sh---- no. I played it and liked it a lot. I never had a really thrilling experience where I thought "GAMING IS GOD" as in other games, but I had a lot of fun.

The Sims3, Spore: Dunno.

Audiosurf: Yeah never really got the addiction to it... =/

I hope you do not take this harshly! Peace, PS3 bro!

Iceimp: Oh yeah I should have added "who sits with dual shotguns in the dark corner?" to the multiplayer gameplay. You guys...srsly, you guys.

I will post later maybe, if you survive my post of ginormous dimensions.
Duck-Duck-Sheep

Postby IceImp » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:05 pm

I'm a bad camper I never snipe I just cam with like shotguns, back when I played Counter Strike that's all I did and it was terribly effective.
IceImp

Postby Johnson » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:18 pm

I murder people like you. :P
My avatar is a picture of Natalie Portman With A Mustache... Mmmm... Sexy.
Johnson

Postby IceImp » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:13 pm

Lol but thats the thing is when I fool them twice they think ill be their again and thats when I move and then wait for them to go to were i was then BAM! Monkeys!
IceImp

Postby Duck-Duck-Sheep » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:49 pm

So I am playing Mass Effect 2 again, and Star Craft 2.

I will also finish Final Fantasy XIII which I find great despite all the harsh critic.

Aaaaaand I will buy a shitload of games soon I bet. Like today. In example.
Duck-Duck-Sheep

Postby IceImp » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:51 pm

So I found out you could play multiplayer on Fat Princess, Why does this game blow my mind so much I keep finding out new features they add every so often, So Ya now i can have 3 friends over and we just go at it owning noobs on it on one screen.
IceImp

Return to General