Random Society.com

Show your desktop

Post anything in general here.

Show your desktop

Postby Duck-Duck-Sheep » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 am

And I will comment the shit out of every single pixel and use it to make highly accurate personality analysis..ses.
Duck-Duck-Sheep

Re: Show your desktop

Postby Johnson » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:24 am

Bamp
Desktop.jpg
Desktop.jpg (632.48 KiB) Viewed 5141 times
My avatar is a picture of Natalie Portman With A Mustache... Mmmm... Sexy.
Johnson

Postby Johnson » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:24 am

Bamp
The attachment Desktop.jpg is no longer available
Attachments
Desktop.jpg
Desktop.jpg (632.48 KiB) Viewed 5141 times
Johnson

Postby Duck-Duck-Sheep » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:41 am

Woa man what the hell.

I can read, that you like theatre. You might even do theatre related stuff!

Also one would assume you use a laptop, since the computer symbol is the symbol of a laptop on your desktop.

You have named your partitions with semi german names. Obviously you realized that we are the superior master race and want to be german.

You play games, that means you are a worthless slacker. But not even that. You like to play playing dead which is confusing and a bit ironic. You must be a very smart worthless slacker.

My highly superior combinations skills also tell me that you visit the Random Society.

There is some weird almost "Unreal" TM logo in the bottom right corner. Is it Unreal or Unreal Tournament related?

ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

or you.

(some assumptions may be not entirely correct.)

Summary: There was not much to work with. Johnson likes black and white. Along with other clues, he seems to have a big identity crysis, who wants to be someone else. (love for theatre and therefore pretending to be someone else, wants to be a german, is a worthless slacker which could make him seek a different identy, etc...)
Duck-Duck-Sheep

Postby Johnson » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:22 pm

Haha. Nice. A couple things wrong though...

I name all my technology silly things. Many of them German because a lot of German names sound silly to me. :)

I have 5 games total on my machine and I play them an average of .02 times per day. (Aka: not nearly every day).

"Playing Dead" is not a game. It's a script I'm writing.

The "Unreal" logo is for uTorrent. :p
Johnson

Postby Duck-Duck-Sheep » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:02 pm

Oh that's sad, because the german part was totally not a joke you know.

I am sure you know =)

Anyway. It was fun. I hope for you too. (Your desktop sucks, I can't read shit from it goddamn it) Thank you for participating!

Next!?
Duck-Duck-Sheep

Postby Nick » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:11 pm

Mine hasn't changed much in a long time.
Attachments
desktop.jpg
desktop.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 5130 times
Nick
Site Admin

Postby Duck-Duck-Sheep » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:20 pm

NICK!

You still have that artsy and gorgeous looking wallpaper. It is related to some album, right? I might be mistaken. The City sort of loops, but not completely. WHAT DOES IT MEAN.

Your Bin is always empty, you seem to be a very tidy person. The whole desktop being tidy reinforces that impression.

You seem to spend your computer time with adobe stuffs, stealing files and then playing files.

I am a bit scared by "BOXEE". What is this.

There is a list of books. For school? University? Fun?

When you are not manhandling files, you work on SCHOOL and MILANO CREW and ICONS.
strangely, the folders seem to be empty. Explanation?

Overall I can assume that Nick is an organized but also creative person. It comes with no surprise then, that he manages websites about being creative with the program flash. All of his three personality key features are represeneted in this: Being tidy and organized. Being creative and liking creativity. Manhandling files and other stuff.

Anybody want to do this kind of stuff too? Does anybody disagree with me?
Duck-Duck-Sheep

Postby Nick » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:38 pm

Funny thing, before I took the screen shot I had crap all over my desktop of files I had been working on for school before I cleaned it up. I probably had about 30-40 files in the trash bin as well. You had it right, the books file is the ISBN codes for books I need for school.

Also all of the folders have stuff in them haha I don't know why the desktop icon is like that.
Attachments
folders.jpg
folders.jpg (761.58 KiB) Viewed 5121 times
Nick
Site Admin

Postby Duck-Duck-Sheep » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:32 pm

See? I am the best.
Duck-Duck-Sheep

Postby Duck-Duck-Sheep » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:37 pm

Edit:

Minecraft is cool!

it can make you angry though.
Last edited by Duck-Duck-Sheep on Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duck-Duck-Sheep

Postby Duck-Duck-Sheep » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:52 pm

edit: woop di doo
Last edited by Duck-Duck-Sheep on Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duck-Duck-Sheep

Postby frozenfire » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:09 am

TF2 is amazing I dunno what you are rambling on about DDS but don't take it out on the most awesome game in existence.
frozenfire

Postby Duck-Duck-Sheep » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:45 am

Shiiiii- I wanted to delete this before someone saw it.

I was extremely frustrated by me losing 3 hours of horrible grinding in Minecraft in a split second. And the visit of my rapidly dementing grandmother did not help as well. Also I was not really serious really. When I insulted you guys, my friends, or my left shoe, then it was not really serious and more joking. I was just really frustrated and needed to let of steam.

Also TF2, I really liked it, but I really dislike it now. I am not the competitive gamer anyway.

Oh and I thought TF2 was not good because the heavy is absolutely overpowered. The soldier still a bit. Ahhh. Nevermind. You have fun playing it! Valve does a lot for this game and the updates are great. the 20 dollar on realease are a joke it is worth more, I realize that.
Duck-Duck-Sheep

Postby Johnson » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:29 am

DDS, I just want you to know that I was deeply offended by what you said and will be leaving these forums forever because of it.

Lawls, j/k. I have no idea what you wrote.
Johnson

Postby Duck-Duck-Sheep » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:39 pm

just shit like "well fuck this fucking game fuck it to the moon and the leave it there" or "you scum will now analize my fucking anus personality out of my fuck eating desktop" or "there also fucks my steam game list around with the arse sucking shit that i play. mostly fucking tf2 that shit sucks huge fucks tied in a knot" or something along the lines. I don't remember anything word to word and all of the quotes are made up but you get the idea.

I wanted to let of steam and I wanted people to amuse me. That's all. But a bad combination lol
Duck-Duck-Sheep

Postby frozenfire » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:20 pm

DDS rambles about the good ol' days in Germany when he was forced not to acknowledge the holocaust by his teachers and then given a cookie each time he learns a new way to change the subject.

Those were some damn good cookies right Christoph?
I think they have like a special oven for them or something because they were really Chewwy :)
frozenfire

Postby Duck-Duck-Sheep » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:19 am

lol what.

I don't even understand everything you are saying there though. "Chewwy" is that supposed to mean more than just "biteable" or something?
Duck-Duck-Sheep

Postby frozenfire » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:08 am

jewwy sorry I meant to say jewwy
frozenfire

Return to General